About Maureen Osborne ~ Mz Mo'z Art Artist
An Artist from a young age, throughout her life Maureen has had many influential teachers. First being her mother Phyllis who gave her the love of art and expressing oneself. Maureen studied art in Chicago suburbs, classes at the Art Institute of Chicago, and graduated with a Bachelors of Studio Art with a focus in Art History from California State University at Long Beach
Her education and background have given Maureen opportunity to not only create art, teach art classes both acrylic and watercolor, but also bring stories of the great art masters to life to students young and adult and teach an art lesson based on the artist.
Maureen’s Art focus; Acrylic on Canvas, Watercolor and Photography artworks. Specialty is genre scenes and beach or lake settings as the waterfront is where she finds solitude and inspiration. Other mediums; pencil/mixed media drawings, word art and sculpture.
Maureen has exhibited in several shows in California, and many works are in private collections. Her “Make Mine a Double” Sketchbook project traveled with an exhibition around the United States with stops in 8 major cities coast to coast. A past project, “Beach Postcard Project” brought together international participation to complete the work.
Continuing, “How to Find Your Beach” project, using photography and words to bring positive messages to others to find life balance. Available via social media.
Current Project; new project about life and making “Every day a flip flop kind of day”. Share your pictures of your Flip Flops out having fun!
- Original works - contact artist or review site as they come availible
- Comission work click here
- Giclée Prints of current works are available, see catalog for current available prints.
- Photography ~ available via store; prints, Giclee, and printed on various products. See store for selection.
- Keynote Speaker - "How to Find your Beach" balance in all aspects of life; personal, work, goal setting, coaching for how to find your "Beach
- Paint Classes ~ in Studio and coming soon, online Classes. Watercolor and Acrylic Painting.
- Paint Events/Team building - contact Maureen for details.
Mz Mo'z Art
Maureen Osborne Art
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Giclée is a faithful reproduction of an original painting using ink-jet technology